Monday, December 1, 2008

Ummm... I don't know what I'm doing!


Well, I really have no clue how to blog, but I decided that I'd better get with the program (as everyone is telling me) and start one. I guess this is a place to share my thought and what is happening in the house of the Browns. Wow! This will be such an action packed blog!!! I'll just start by what happened in our lives this past week.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I stayed up till three in the morning trying to catch up on some paper work. I hate getting behind! We re-started our business in June and there is this one account that I haven't quite known what to do with, hence the getting behind. I'm one of those that if they don't know what to do the try to forget about it. Just kidding. It drives me crazy knowing that it need to be done and not knowing how to do it. Anyways, we spend the morning at home and then went to my parents house for a wonderful dinner where you know you will eat too much. My whole family was there except my brother Levi, which is on a mission in Ecuador, and my brother Eli and his fiance. After eating too much my mom, the work-out-aholic got all the women together and went for a speed walk. I guess that was good so I didn't feel quite so sick. I would love to write more, but being the mom of three little boys I really need to get going.

8 comments:

Ginger said...

YOU GAVE IN!!! good job. :) I will be a Brown Blog Follower. And that picture makes me laugh. Mostly because our middle child ALWAYS has food on his face, and it has become the family joke. When you've got three, wiping faces kinda hits the bottom of the priority list :)

Emily Empey said...

haha! good job Kat!!! So send me your email so i can send you an invite into my blog- emilyempey5@gmail.com and my blog is theempeys.blogspot.com

The Dillons said...

Wahoo...this will be fun! If you need any help making the blog let me know! Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving!

Jenny said...

Your family is so cute! I heard you moved? I hate moving..! Hey, that offer for fabulous graphic designs still stands from Jake if you need any!

blakecgriffin said...

Hey Kat. I think this blog idea is a good one. Well done.

www.bitchinfilmreviews.com is my blog.

Hills said...

I saw on fb that you started a blog, so I checked it out. Love the picture! I can't believe you have all those boys, I have 2 and that is crazy! I love boys! Oh my 2 are my husband and my baby! Yes I count my hubby because he is a boy just ask my sistas! Yes I have a blog too because like you said... everyone is doing it! So check it out if you want!

Jackie B. said...

YAY! A BLOG!!! keep it up lady!!

Kar said...

Hey, I found you!!! I could not remember what your blog address was. Okay, so now I'll put you on my blogroll... And I still have your dress. I suck. I'll bring it out soon.